Chicago's vibrant South Loop neighborhood is walking distance to downtown, restaurants, Grant Park, Millenium Park, & Lake Michigan
June 27 - 30, 2019
(Thursday through Sunday)
9 am - 3 pm daily
8:45 am Check-in
9:00 am Warm-up
9:15-11:45 am Morning Rotations
11:45 am-12:30 pm LUNCH provided
12:30-3:00 pm Afternoon Rotations
3:00 pm Camp Wrap-up
Levels 4 -elite and excel gold & up
High level training on bars, beam, floor, and vault including dance and choreography
Hosted by Natalia Yurchenko,Natalia Laschenova, and Mark Leathman
Guest college coaches and judges tba
Camp T-shirt and healthy lunch included
James Stukel Towers
- The UIC meal plan includes breakfast from 7:30-9:00 am and dinner from 4:30-6:00 pm daily for $68 "all-you-care-to eat"
- The pre-purchased meal card can be used at the Student Center East Cafeteria.
- The UIC meal card must be purchased at the time of registration and is non-refundable.
- Lunch will be served daily during camp and is included in the camp registration price.
- Gymnasts may also choose to purchase meals on their own at many of the local restaurants, coffee shops, and groceries near the Club and the Dorm.